Sunday, December 31, 2006

The Power of Asking

Just to add on to my previous post, the other day, while on the bus, I didn't had loose change (and I forgot to top up my EZ link card)...

It put me in a lil 'difficult' position... hence, I went to ask the first passenger for some change. I handed her a $10 note, which she didn't had any change. But, she had coins... and she kept digging into her purse.. 70cents, 80cents... "wait, wait... here 90 cents".

I was relieved. And asked here was there a way that I could pay her in return. She said no worries...

Really am surprise to meet such a wonderful person, who 'saved' my journey in the bus!

And to top it, it reminds me of the power of asking.. for hadn't I had the courage to ask, I wouldn't have had that bus ride, and more importantly to have met such a wonderful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)