Friday, February 27, 2009

Are You Men's Health Enough?

What does this title fully mean?

Is it about men who are super fit? The ones who go for the biathlons/ endurance runs - an Olympic star?

Or is it those men who eat healthily? That means no fatty stuffs, watching what they eat all the time, with lots of greens?

Well, if it's just these 2 (or just either these 2), I don't think I'll 100% qualify.

Cos though I gym (and sometimes swim), however I've not taken part in any endurance runs since high school.

Or if it's just bout watching the diet, well, I must say, that with the constant travels, there are times I just couldn't resist the food temptations!

But I'm lucky, it's not just based on that but instead "to give regular guys who lead inspiring lives the experience of a lifetime".

And that's the main reason for me joining this Are You Men's Health Enough Competition - to get an experience of being healthy in all sense, and like always, enjoying the experience.

So far, I have - this photoshoot being one of them, having to wear some branded clothes and with the make up artiste prepping us up... though I've modeled before, but not for a feature. This does feel a bit like a star attention!

And of course it feels nice to get your photo published by others. haha! Plus how the photoshopped me as if in the rain!

are you mens health enoughAnyway, yes, I'm one of the 10 finalists in this year's Are You Men's Health Enough... which I'm grateful to meet the requirements and to be selected amongst the top 10 finalists.

So back to the question: "Yes, I'm Men's Health Enough!" :)


*There's some events lined up for us - some sporty/ endurance events and other grooming ones... all for a healthy man.


*Love the way the writer quoted me... "If you're going to start something, make it GREAT!" (full write up + video of me in the photoshoot: here).

13 comments:

  1. hey Quachee!!!
    Cool!
    The photoshopped photo looks incredible! amazing!

    I have seen this article in the Men's Health site, and bravo to you!

    Ken
    www.flickr.com/photos/kenneoh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being a finalist :) I hope you win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cool, to be honest you DO have the healthy feel. Your physique is good and wow, sexy voice. XD Congratulations for having made it this far and I wish you all the best. Please work hard for your dreams. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. grats! that's an amazing photo of u! in "rain" and the energy of running in it? dam well suit the quote :)

    27 only eh? hooor! know your age now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Congrats! The photo looks good! Good luck to you in the upcoming events! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're looking good... All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey QC, that is so cool! Congratulations for making it so far. And you do look fit. Nevermind the photoshop..

    Hope you win so I can tell my friends that I know you. haha.. Best wishes.. and do keep us informed. We'll be watching you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good, dude! haha.. working out while travelling?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you looked amazing in the pics! I kinda like the backgrounds, seems as if there's a big 'storms' coming up but u braced thru d turmoils bravely *hehe*

    Keep it up, great job! =) God bless you, I'll pray tat u win ;)

    Rgds,
    Allysa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you looked amazing in the pics! I kinda like the backgrounds, seems as if there's a big 'storms' coming up but u braced thru d turmoils bravely *hehe*

    Keep it up, great job! =) God bless you, I'll pray tat u win ;)

    Rgds,
    Allysa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Keep it up mah man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ken
    thanks! btw how did u see this article - were u in singapore? :)

    @bengbeng
    actually, i didnt really join to win - but for the experience lol. but if do come, good :)

    @jl
    thanks so much for the encouragement :)

    @miu
    hey thanks for the encouragement haha. really had to run a few times to capture that lol :)

    @foongpc
    ya, luck is what i need haha. the events is gonna be quite an exercise. we just did one with some muay thai learning! :)

    @stp
    thanks for the encouragement :)

    @happysurfer
    thanks lots! :) but i join not really to win, though good if i do.. nice way of saying it - 'we'll be watching you'... that will keep me as encouragement when i go thru the exercises! :)

    @soon seng
    hey there. thanks. actually, not really haha.. unless u count some swimming in the sea? :)

    @ray
    thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratz lar. What I know is, I'm not as healthy as you :(

    ReplyDelete

Oh hey, thank you for commenting! :)